Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Presentation Proposals

With my new job I have curtailed my presentation schedule, but I have just submitted proposals for presentations to a state conference and national conference.  Here are my topics:


Free Multimedia Activities for Secondary Students that Don't Gobble Time!


 A high school American Government teacher will show how to introduce robust collaborative, multimedia activities into your curriculum without devoting lots of valuable instruction time to teaching the techonologies themselves.  Multiple activities using Google Sites, Blogger, Google Docs and YouTube (all free!) will be shared.




Teaching Students to Build PLNs through Online Networking with Alumni


Learn how students at MHS network with the school's alumni through an online database.  The best part? This unique solution was designed by students!

No comments:

Blog Archive