Sunday, October 5, 2014

Outside of the Box Peer-to-Peer Tech Training Strategies



I like to submit conference proposals that reflect projects which preoccupy me. Knowing that I am going to submit a proposal on a project motivates me to work harder on the project.

Recently I submitted a proposal called Outside of the Box Peer-to-Peer Tech Training Strategies.  Here's the description:

Peer to peer training is powerful. This session will describe some methods which have proven effective at Mercy High School such as teacher lead workshops, drop-in labs and a teacher-to-teacher conference. A badged self-paced course for teachers will shared as well as an iTunes U course for administrators which includes resources exclusively created by building administrators.  Additionally, a program where savvy students orient new students to their iPads will be described.  

I hope it gets selected!

No comments:

Blog Archive